Sunday, October 30, 2011

So much to blog about -- 2. The pumpkin patch!

I just realized that we really don't have very many pictures from the pumpkin patch, so this may not be a very good blog post.  In fact, we didn't get  any of both Mitch and I.  Oh well. 

We did go though and we do have pictures of the cow (!) and the pumpkins.


The cow was not friendly.  As soon as I walked over to it, it started walking away.  Too bad.


I love this pumpkin patch.  I keep hearing about pumpkin patches with petting zoos and corn... (What are they called?  They're like sand boxes, but with corn?) whatever-they-ares and so forth.  I like my Red Barn pumpkin patch.  They have a hayride and a little store with ice cream, donuts, and apple juice.  Love it.

Anyway, we may not have pictures of both of us, but we did go.  This is one of our fall traditions.

No comments: