Mitch is in Chicago. And I needed a project.
When we bought our house, the downstairs bathroom was a... lovely shade of lavender. (It was truly awful.) Eventually I convinced Mitch we needed to paint it and we ended up with a nice shade of this... blue-ish color. (It's honestly not as gray as it looks in the pictures, but Mitch isn't here to take pictures for me.) I can't exactly remember when we painted it, but I'd guess... last spring? We painted it and then didn't do anything else to it.
(I'll warn you now: It's impossible to take pictures of that little bathroom.)Pretty sad, huh. And, well, undecorated.
I can explain about the birds and the lantern thing. First the birds. Those were for someday when we did decorate the bathroom. I'm not sure what exactly my plan was since "three birds" isn't much for inspiration. The lantern is one of the two things Mitch has (been allowed to) contributed to our decorating. It was going to live in our living room bookcase (with his yellow vase), but it was too tall and it somehow got relegated to the downstairs bathroom instead. (Some day Mitch hopes to/will have a home office with old maps and stuff. And a lantern thing.)
Stay tuned for the after.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment