Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

One of my favorite things about fall is going to the Red Barn pumpkin patch. This year we chose the perfect day to go. It was sunny and warm, but not too warm.

Sarah came with us.And I convince Kristal, Chip, and Kami to come too. (Actually, I don't think Kami was ever given a choice. But I think she enjoyed it!)

I was really good at pumpkin choosing. I chose one and stuck with it. I don't care about choosing the biggest one or anything. I just like perfect, round pumpkins.

Sarah chose one and then switched it ten times. I think this was her first one.

Hm. I don't have any pictures of Mitch's pumpkin. Or Kami's. Oh well.

This year they had a lot of things to do/take pictures with by the pumpkin patch.

(Sarah liked the tractor.)

It was fun. And, after we were done, we had donuts and ice cream at the barn.

(I also bought some Indian figurine things while we were there. For some reason, I thought I'd just bought the pilgrims and not the Indians last year. I'm not sure why. So I bought the Indians to match my pilgrims. Except, when I got home, I realized that not only did the new Indians not match the old pilgrims, but I already had the Indians for the first set. So now I have two different sets of Indians and one set of pilgrims. Hm. Guess I need to go back to get the other pilgrims?)

I love fall!

1 comment:

Emily said...

No way! Just keep getting different Indians every year. That's more accurate. When the pilgrims arrived there were a bunch of different tribes of Indians and only one tribe of pilgrims.