Now that I'm (officially) done with the circus this year, we can move on to The Next Thing. Which is...
Disney On Ice presents
Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey
Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey

I'll be honest. I've never actually been to an ice show. But I'm actually extra excited because I've always wanted to go. Now's my chance! And it could be yours too. Maybe we'll be adding another fall tradition.
Okay. Here are the details.
"Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy have their bags all packed for a journey that will transport audiences straight from their seats into the magical worlds of best friends Lilo and Stitch as they hula in Hawaii; Simba and Nala as they explore the African Pride Lands; Ariel and Sebastian as they experience an aquatic adventure in their undersea kingdom; and Peter Pan and Tinker Bell as they soar through the starry skies."
Fun. You just know any kid would love that.
Performances for Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey will be held at the Energy Solutions Arena on:
Thursday, November 11th at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November 12th at 4:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13th at 11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 14th at 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Regular tickets have already gone on sale.* Ticket prices are $13 - $23, $35 (VIP), and $50 (Rink Side), but you can get them here for FREE. I have FOUR family four packs of tickets that I will be giving away between now and November 11th.**

Ways You Can Enter:
1. Comment on this blog post.
2. Post about it on your blog and then comment (again) here with the link.
3. Mention this blog post on Facebook and then comment (again) here.
4. Mention this blog post on Twitter and then comment (again) here.
(Please comment once for each entry to make it easy on me when I'm doing the drawing!)
For this week, all entries must be received by THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21ST at 11:59 PM. A winner will be announced on Friday. We'll do one set of tickets each week-ish for the next few weeks.
I think that's everything. And of course, we owe Feld Entertainment another THANK YOU for their sponsorship of this contest.
Good luck!
*Tickets can be purchased at the Energy Solutions Arena Box office, SmithTix locations or by calling 801-355-SEAT or 800-888-TIXX, and online at www.energysolutionsarena.com or www.disneyonice.com.
**If you were one of my circus ticket winners, you CAN enter and win this contest!
11 comments:
I am now giving comment number 1 a chance again, since you so sweetly tested for me to make sure that comment #1 can actually be randomly chosen. :)
Ooooh! I love Disney on Ice! What a fun giveaway! I'd take Kim's kids if I won, they'd love that!
How fun! Evan and I need new date activities.
I would love to enter into this contest!!! I was just talking about how I wanted to go to this. :-)
I want to go!!!!!
I've been wanting to take my kids to Disney on Ice, they would love it!
I posted about the giveaway on Facebook.
I found your blog!! How are you? It has been forever! Looks like life is treating you well.
I posted on Facebook too...
I would love to take Zack to this! He is such a Mickey Mouse fan! I posted about this on my blog and on Facebook! TRIPLE POINTS FOR ME! I should totally win! Miss seeing you guys!
I would love to take Zack to this! He is such a Mickey Mouse fan! I posted about this on Facebook and on my blog! TRIPLE POINTS FOR ME! I should totally win! ;) Miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment