I've been swamped lately (and Mitch has too, but he wouldn't blog even if he wasn't swamped). I feel like I have a lot to blog about, but really, a lot of it seems like it's from too long ago and not that important anymore. So, we'll just do the important things (i.e. the couple things that I remember/have pictures of).
We went to the CIRCUS! I love this time of year. I really do. I kind of feel like fall starts each year with the circus and General Conference. And this fall has really gotten off to a good start. I'm a firm believer that some years the circus is better than others. And this year, it was good. Actually, Good. Capital G. Better than last year. Here's why:
1. We invited some friends and their daughter to use our other tickets. I don't think M and I have ever gone with anyone else. I have. But I don't think Mitch and I have. And certainly never with any children. It was fun to be there with someone else. Plus, another friend, her husband, and their girls were there the same night (we meant to meet up!).
2. Mitch and I's least favorite circus thing is always the clowns and this year, they really didn't have very many clown things. Usually they're in between acts but this year had lots of acrobats instead. Good move, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey. Good move.3. There were elephants. Always my favorite part.
4. And THEN, at the very end, they brought out a BABY elephant. With his mama. And he was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. (I want/need one.)
See? And, he's already learning some tricks!Awww...
And after the baby elephant, these boingy guys with bright, papilla costumes things came out. They had like six trampolines and like... a lot of guys. And they bounced and did cool flips and stuff. We liked them.And here's our 2010 circus picture.
(Circus pictures are like school pictures for me. They're always taken in the fall and I have one from every year. At least since 2004 anyway.
Don't mind my hair. Not sure what it was doing.And now that we're done with the circus, we can move on to the next thing.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks again Jessica the circus was awesome.. Just for you to know using your last picture to see where we were sitting we were right next to the popcorn guy lower level.
Post a Comment