I'm seriously tempted to blog what my current to do list looks like-- just so that maybe you'll be understanding (and perhaps sympathetic?) about the fact that I'm just now getting around to posting the winners of the tickets to Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey.
How about I just post the winners?
The first winner...
of the first family four pack of tickets...
to Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey...
is...
(Do you feel like the suspense has been built up adequately yet?)
#5. Heather! Hooray for you! You're going!
And, because I'm so tardy about blogging this, I'm going to do a second winner right. now.
So, the second winner, is...
#6, Our Little Family! Congratulations! (Please leave a comment with your name and email address so that I can get the tickets to you.)
I still have two more four packs of tickets left! The tickets are good for all Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey performances held at the Energy Solutions Arena on:
Thursday, November 11th at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November 12th at 4:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13th at 11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 14th at 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
This next giveaway has the same rules as last time. Comment on this post to enter. Extra entries can be earned by posting about the contest on your blog or on Facebook. Enter by TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND at midnight. (This time, I really mean it.)
And, of course, you can always buy tickets as well. Information about that is available in my last post.
Good luck!
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
7 comments:
Why not try the #1 spot again? :D Someday I'll get lucky!
I want to go! My kids would go CRAZY!!!!
This sounds like lots of fun! I've never been to disney on ice! :)
I'm trying again! I posted on Facebook again and I still have my post up on my blog. I hope I win! :)
Heather and Kristi sent me your way...we'd love to win! What a fun giveaway!
Facebook check.
That would be so fun my daughter is obsessed with mickey!
Post a Comment