Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Next Thing -- 3rd Winner.

Look at me go! I said I'd post the third winner today and here I am!

The person that's going to be seeing this:

And this:
is:

#2. Katie and her kids! Congratulations, Katie. Please leave a comment with your email address so that I can contact you about the tickets.

I still have one more set of tickets! Enter by Saturday, November 6th at midnight. You can enter by posting a comment here! The winner will be randomly chosen on November 7th.

As a reminder, performances for Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey will be held at the Energy Solutions Arena on:

Thursday, November 11th at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November 12th at 4:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13th at 11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 14th at 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

You can also still purchase tickets at the Energy Solutions Arena Box office, SmithTix locations or by calling 801-355-SEAT or 800-888-TIXX, and online at www.energysolutionsarena.com or www.disneyonice.com. Ticket prices are $13 - $23, $35 (VIP), and $50 (Rink Side). Hopefully you'll win though.

Thanks again to Feld Entertainment for sponsoring this giveaway! I'm getting excited about going to my first ice show!

6 comments:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Hopefully I win this time!! :]

Emily said...

Pick us, pick us!

Tianna said...

Go #1!!! ;)

Elizabeth J. said...

Whew barely made it! Can't wait to see if we won!!!

Michael and Christi Clayton said...

We would love to go!!!

Kristie Romberg said...

I think I should definetly win this time! Pick me!