Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Best Giveaway Ever -- 2nd Winner AND A THIRD CHANCE TO WIN!

I have the hardest time drawing winners for giveaways (even WITH random.org) because I really wish EVERYONE could win. {sigh}

Anyway, today's winner is...

Number 8! That's YOU, Kristen! Please call or email me so that we can arrange to get you the tickets.

And now we're on to giveaway number three. You have TWO more chances to win--this week and next week! (And, lucky for you, less people are entering each time so your chances are going up.) This week, for your entry, I want you to tell me what YOU love (something OTHER THAN the circus) and why you love it. Please comment on this post. Again, this contest is open until next Wednesday, September 1st, at midnight. The winner will be announced on Thursday.

Don't forget, you can always purchase tickets on your own using the discount code BLOG. Additional details about this offer can be found in the previous posts for the first and second giveaways.

(Also, I had someone ask me whether or not babies need a ticket. Children older than TWO need tickets. So, if you win and you only need two or three of your tickets, pretty please let me know and we can give your extra tickets to someone that DOES need them! You can still go AND you'll be passing your good fortune along to someone else!)

Good luck!

8 comments:

Our little family said...

I love cooking out in the canyon! We live just three miles from a great little campground complete with river and huge rocks to climb, and it's so peaceful and relaxing to go up there and lay on a blanket while the kids run around and play in the water and climb the rocks.

Kyle Kelley Family said...

I love the free splash pad... It's nice to be able to take the girls for the afternoon and let them run around and splash around in the water... plus it's free...

Tianna said...

I love gardening. For one, it's a much cheaper way to eat. But more importantly, I love, love, love, digging around in the dirt, watching little tiny seeds that I planted grow into be little seedlings, then to big plants, then produce lots of foods that I can eat. All from a tiny packet of seeds.

Unknown said...

The thing I love the most is easy...my kids! I love the way my three year old calls a piano a "pan-i-o". Or the way my five year old is counting down the days to Kindergarten with his bookbag and clothes already picked out.

Michele said...

I love fall! I am so excited for it to almost be here. I love the smells, colors, and all of the fall activities. Especially pumpkin patches, gardner village, my birthday, and halloween :). Maybe I can add the circus to my list of things to love in the fall!

Michael and Christi Clayton said...

I love traveling for fun, especially outside of the US. :-D I especially love going to Asia because I lived there for 6 years and really love all the cultures over there!!

Deven and Kellie said...

I love craft nights!!!! Ok well I just want to leave a comment and say I think you are purposefully not letting me win...Jess that is not fair if you are! So I would like to win because I just love the circus and would like to win something in my life.

Rachel said...

I love ripe fresh peaches. The flavor is so good. I love having a treat that is good for me, too.