Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pssst!

I'll be honest, I'm little bit surprised that EVERYONE doesn't love, love, love the circus like I do. Weird. But maybe it's worth sharing a secret about all this. I may have been told by our sponsors that if we can prove that we get a good response to our blog posts about the circus, we may get additional giveaways in the future. So, even if you don't love love love the circus as much as I do, it might behoove you to promote it too so that we can get giveaways that you do like in the future. Besides, maybe the person you tell about the circus does love it. Anyway. I shouldn't say exactly what those additional giveaways might be, but I probably can drop the big D-word so that you at least have some idea. You know, D like DISNEY.

No comments: