This giveaway is eight months early! (Okay, I've had them since March.) I made an extra set so, I'm giving a set of these away to a reader.
If you're not worried about getting a Spring craft in August, leave a comment by Wednesday night (August 4th) at midnight to enter. I'll draw a winner on Thursday. You can put them out now OR save them until next Spring!
7 comments:
Jessica they are so cute! I definitely want in on this drawing:)
I want it, I want it!! Put me in on the drawing!
Ooooh! They're so cute! And they're perfect for me. You've seen my garden blogs, right? So, you should totally pick me. Go ahead and cheat. I won't tell. ;)
Those are so, so cute! I want it enough to come out of lurking (o:
Super cute!!!!
Teach me how to make cute crafts. Post instructions. I want to have a craft night...my mom said she MIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT come. Ha!
I would love me some for sure!
Post a Comment