Monday, August 2, 2010

Disneyland!

On Friday, Mitch and I went to Disneyland together.

Good Mitch: Didn't lose his sunglasses!!!
Not-so-good Mitch: Forgot his camera in the car. (And who really wants to take the shuttle back to the car to get it?)
Which was sad because: All we have are pictures taken on Mitch's phone.
But also good because: We didn't have to take pictures of every. little. thing.

So. Here's all we have really have to show for our time at Disneyland.

I hadn't been to Disneyland in six years! Can you believe it? I used to have a pass and go all the time, but I kind of got burnt out on going so this was my first time back. It was so much fun.

We decided early on that we'd enjoy going on whatever rides we went on and not be sad if we didn't go on everything. So, when we got there, we made a Must Ride list and started going through the list.

We ended up riding everything on our list at least once. We almost didn't do Indiana Jones because it had a NINETY MINUTE wait but we finally decided to just go for it. BUT, when we got in line we found out there was a SINGLE RIDER LINE!!! So, instead of waiting for ninety minutes, we waited for maybe fifteen. We didn't get to ride together, but for an overrated three minute ride, it was worth not waiting in the real line.

We saved Space Mountain for last and went on it twice. I wish we'd done it earlier so that I would have remembered earlier how much it is my favorite ride. We would have gone on it at least six more times if I'd remembered earlier.

Now I feel like we should go to Disneyland every time we go to California. It was so much fun. (And next time we'll take our camera.)

No comments: