Monday, September 6, 2010

The Best Giveaway Ever -- 3rd Winner AND A FINAL CHANCE TO WIN!

(I know, I know. I'm really behind. I... um... wanted to give you a few more days of suspense!)

Thanks to everyone that entered our third giveaway and again, thank you to our sponsors, Feld Entertainment and Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey! After all that waiting, I'll just come out and tell you who the winner of the THIRD set of tickets is--

Number 4! You're our winner, Mynamyn! Congratulations! Please email or call me so that we can arrange to get you the tickets.

And now, we're down to the LAST set of tickets...

Please comment on this post and tell me your favorite childhood memory. (Mitch came up with that one!) Comments must be submitted by THURSDAY of this week. (We'll give you an extra day because I was late posting this.) The winner--our LAST winner--will be announced on Friday. If anyone wants extra entries, I'll allow it this time for those who post a reminder about this contest on their blog or Facebook. Just make sure you comment again for each entry.

GOOD LUCK!

8 comments:

Our little family said...

One of my favorite childhood memories is going metal detecting with my dad in ruins of an old Italian watchtower in the mountains of Italy.

Kristal said...

My favorite memory is playing hide and seek with about 20 of my cousins at my small aunt's home every Sunday after church.

Our little family said...

I posted about the giveaway on Facebook.

Kyle Kelley Family said...

My favorite childhood memories are of our family vacations together just traveling in the car.

Deven and Kellie said...

My favorite memory would be going to the fair because that was the closest I ever got to seeing the circus :( But a good memory!

Michael and Christi Clayton said...

I loved being creative with my siblings. We would make movies with "special effects." I think this is one of my favorite childhood memories.

Our little family said...

I posted about the giveaway on my blog.

Michele said...

am i too late? no winner has been announced yet, so i'll assume i'm ok! favorite memory... going to hawaii w/ my fam.