I just haven't had time to blog about them.
Let's see...
1. (Little) Home Improvement Projects: I decided that I wanted to make another shelf for our unorganized laundry room. (I didn't tell Mitch my plan ahead of time so, he came home to a surprise project.)
See, look how much unused space there is at the top!
So I just, you know, added a shelf.It's still not really organized (that's a project for later), but it gave us more space. And I was pretty proud that I did it (mostly) all by myself.
While I had the paint out, I also painted the little cover thing (left by the previous owners) for our dryer vent outside.Not a big deal, but I think it looks better...
2. Lots of Grilling: This is Mitch's FavoriteThingEver right now. 3. Our August date night. (No pictures because we went to see Annie Get Your Gun at BYU and it's not nice to take pictures in a theater, but we loved it!)
4. Having Birthdays:
a. Emily's Blue and Orange Birthday Party. You know, like Lowe's and Home Depot themed. She likes home improvement. I know Em and Jeff have pictures of this, but I don't.
b. Sarah's Party. With all of her friends.c. Mitch's Party. No pictures, but it involved going to Sakura (the one time a year that I agree to eat Teppanyaki) and eating donuts (one of Mitch's other favorite things). For some reason, it seems men don't appreciate streamers and balloons as much as girls do.
5. Studying for the GMAT (Mitch) and teaching (Jessica) and just generally having no time for anything else (both of us).
And that's really (mostly) it.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment