For one of my classes, I have to observe something science-y for six weeks. My professor suggested seeds or the moon. (Zzzzzz...) Or, she said that once a girl was pregnant so she watched the changes in her body for six weeks. (Good one.)
Supposing that I'm not really excited about seeds or the moon... And I don't really want to get pregnant right now... What else could I watch for six weeks?
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
8 comments:
You could watch the air quality what with the widlfires and such. Im sure its just going to get worse as "fall" progresses.
Hmm.. the weather? Or.. why not watch your garden? You do that already anyway. Or you could get another cat and watch it grow. :) Or get a butterfly kit. Or silk worms.
You could stop cleaning out leftovers in your fridge and watch mold grow on it...for science! Be sure to take pictures of how gross that one gets (o:
I know this is similar to the moon idea, but I recommend the stars. I had to observe them for a whole week for a merit badge once and it's actually kind of cool to note how the stars, compared at the exact time every evening, shift from where they were before. Plus, stars and constellations are just cool!
I love the stars idea! How fun? What about wheat grass? I love how green it grows and you could always make it super cute as a decor piece. Throw it in a pot and paint it with black chalkboard paint!
Darrell is either a girl or Richard Simmons. Maybe you could observe that for six weeks.
Put your kitties on a diet and measure their belly circumfrences for 6 weeks. See if the diet works! :D
You could observe me for six weeks if you want to..
Post a Comment