Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Birthdays during the week aren't nearly as exciting as weekend birthdays. Especially when you're taking the GMAT next week and your wife has a lot of lame homework due tomorrow. We did our best to celebrate anyway.

I forgot to get a picture of us/Mitch at dinner. (I should have made sure I got one too so that when he says we never eat teppanyaki, I could prove that we do, in fact, eat teppanyaki. We both know we have it more often than we have Cracker Barrel.) Instead, here's one of him with his leftovers. Close enough.


Also, we were supposed to have chocolate melting cakes (Mitch's favorite thing ever) tonight but, we're so stuffed we're postponing them. (Don't worry about the whole cake thing though-- I sent Mitch to work with cupcakes and my cohort had cake today so, we're both covered.) How about I promise to post a picture of those when we do have them?

Honestly, I try not to be super sappy about being married (mostly so that Shark will keep reading) when I blog but, I really do have the best husband ever. He's perfect for me. I'm so proud of him for everything that he does.

Happy Birthday, Mitch!

3 comments:

A said...

Happy Birthday, Mitch!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Good luck on the GMAT next week. I just know Sept. 18th is a lucky day because some awesome people were born at that time. :)

P.S. - I am disappointed that you guys didn't fit in the time for the chocolate melting cake. Don't you know that there is ALWAYS ROOM FOR CAKE?!

Evan & Heather said...

Happy late birthday! Good luck on the GMAT. We will have to go out to celebrate all the studying being over. I know Evan needs a break from school already

The Shark said...

"Best husband ever"? Careful, Jessica. You're walking a thin line!

:)

Oh, and it's not your birthday, Mitch. It's not today.