Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silly Annie.

Annie did the funniest thing.

I try not to blog about my cats too often but, this was the greatest.

Okay. So, the cats don't sleep with us. When we go to bed, we close the door so that they can't run races in our room while we're trying to fall asleep. Normally one of the kitties (they take turns) decides they miss us and want into our room around 5 or 6. By then Mitch is asleep and tolerates a kitty sleeping on my side of the bed.

This morning when one of the cats wanted in, Mitch was the one that got up to let her in (we take turns too). It was Annie. She came to my side of the bed and meowed. Normally she doesn't meow so, I assumed it meant she wanted attention and pet her.

Except... Annie had the handle to a paper bag around her waist.

She'd gotten stuck and had come to find me to rescue her. She'd even had to tear the handle off the bag so that she could come find me.

It was 5-something in the morning and I couldn't help but laugh. Silly Annie.

Mitch made her reenact it today so that I could have pictures for our blog.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I like cats, they make me chuckle.