Monday, February 2, 2009

Quick update.

Don't worry. We're not lost. I'm just ridiculously busy all the time with homework. The only blog posts that I write anymore are for my classes. It makes me sad. And, besides that, even if I had time to blog, I have nothing to blog about because all I ever do is homework. Lame. Whose idea was it for me to take 17 credits? Oh, right.

I guess we have done a few things... We went and played in Park City last Friday. Mitch FINALLY found his new jacket! (Story: Mitch has been wanting a jacket that doesn't exist. We've been everywhere looking for it. Including online.) And, on our way back we stopped and saw Em and had dinner with Mitch's parents.

We also went to our niece and nephew's baby blessings yesterday. I wish I'd gotten pictures of Ashlyn because her little flower headband was cute. Basically ALL of Mitch's extended family on both sides were there. It was loud. And everyone kept wanting to hold the babies (especially Mitch's mom). Don't worry though, I always get a turn. For some reason I feel like people always make a point of having me hold the babies. Even if I'm not trying to. Maybe they think that if I hold them, I'll be ready to go home and get pregnant. I don't know.

OH! And, I also changed our ward's January bulletin board to the February one. Before I came along, our bulletin board was plain with old announcements haphazardly displayed with push pins. Now I think it looks better but, nobody ever really says anything so, for all I know they hate it and just don't have the courage to tell me to stop doing it. This month I put up pink paper and trim, all of the announcements, and then on the side, I put up a game. You're supposed to match the couple in the ward with the wedding date and location. [shrug] I thought it seemed kinda Valentine's Day-ish.



The new February bulletin board.



And this is my sweet husband being helpful.

Anyway. That's all that's new with us.

2 comments:

Jewls said...

Good idea with the bulletin board! It's so cute! I bet they love it. : ) I want to do with with my ward's board. Maybe I'll ask them if I can. I hate it when they're so boring!

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Jessica you are just too cute with your ideas! I bet tons of people at church look at the board but just don't know who to say cute job too.. I have no clue who does our bulletin board.. but again they don't do anything like what you have done!