Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catching up.

I know-- I've been a terrible blogger these last couple weeks. And the funny thing is, I keep thinking, "I should blog about that..." and I never do. Here's why though: Our internet still isn't set up. It's a long story (they were supposed to do it Monday but we didn't have some underground black cord so they had to have guys come out and dig up our lawn and then we got forgotten about) but they're coming tomorrow. (They better not stay too long though because I have a math test I have to go to.)

Aside from the house though, nothing is new. (I do love my house though.) Emily, Tracy, and Freddy came for Thanksgiving. That was a little hectic. We moved everything in Tuesday and spent all day Wednesday unpacking. I had to have my kitchen unpacked if I was planning on hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house. By the time everyone got here we had everything mossstly organized-- except for the master bedroom which was still a complete disaster because we knew nobody would really be going in it except us so we'd focused on other rooms instead. Anyway, dinner turned out great.


Em, Tracy, and I did our craft. It's an advent calendar. With magnets!



Believe it or not, it looks even cuter in real life.

And that's all we've been up to. Mitch is in San Francisco this week and next. I'm getting ready for finals. Can't wait. And I still need to put up all of my Christmas decorations. (And regular decorations.)

5 comments:

erin said...

I want one. So cute.

Analeis Paul said...

That is such a cute craft! Is it made with a cookie sheet?

Michele said...

oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST advent calendar i have ever seen! i want one! you made it??? i am so jealous! haha.... we want to see your new house too. that is soo excited! we for sure need to hang out soon! we haven't seen you guys in forever!

HalnJess said...

I'm so SO so loving that advent. Talk about crazy but I just posted that SAME advent on my blog like 45 seconds ago. UNREAL! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar thingy! Way cool! I like the colors of your wall in the background...very pretty! I hope all is going well with the unpacking/moving-in. We will have to come over and see the place sometime after everything calms down with the holidays. Hope you're enjoying the season!