Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why I Enjoy Being a Girl...

Reason #47: Free Stuff.

Now obviously I'm not saying that I ever walk into Nordstrom, et al. and get free shoes. But I do occasionally get free other things.

For example--

A couple weeks ago, another rock hit our car. (Ugh.) So I took it in yesterday. Without Mitch. And I was debating about whether I should just pay for it with cash (~ $20) or claim it on our insurance (we get free rock chip repairs but then it counts as a comprehensive claim which technically doesn't count against you but... I hate having any claims...). I kinda chatted a bit with the guy as he did it and ended up not having to pay for it at all. I tried to but the guy told me no. [shrug] Okay.

A few weeks ago the guy at Macey's gave me like $2.50 off my Thanksgiving turkey for chatting with him.

I love it.

No comments: