Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Kaitlin.

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Mitchell.
2. My family.
3. My kitties.
4. The Church (and especially the temple).
5. School.
6. The circus.
7. Flag etiquette.
8. Erranding.

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Does that make sense?
2. -ing.
3. That's not my/your/our fun.
4. This is really good. I like this.
5. Oh gosh.
6. You like ____________.
7. Kittttieeeees!!!!! (Alley/Annie, NO.)
8. Come be by me.

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a family.
2. Own a house.
3. With a flag in the front yard.
4. Serve a mission with Mitch.
5. Visit all the temples. Really. All.
6. Write a book. (This November, eh Mom?)
7. Make a difference in someone's life.
8. Travel with Mitchell. Because he likes to.

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Don't leave Sour Punch in the car or ants will come.
2. Don't own a Mazda that has 100,000+ miles.
3. Bridges freeze first.
4. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Especially when you're talking to the manager/owner/CEO/etc.
5. "Home is where the hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt is."
6. Turns out, I like kids.
7. To be nice(r).
8. Expensive circus seats are better than the cheap one.

8 things I currently want/need:
1. A HOUSE!
2. To finish my degree.
3. Another pair of jeans.
4. To go to bed.
5. To finish my math homework.
6. To skip a baby shower this weekend.
7. Another new computer cord.
8. A shower. Because we just went to the gym.

8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. Paris.
3. Hawaii.
4. Nauvoo.
5. Really just Europe in general.
6. Prince Edward Island.
7. South Carolina.
8. Georgia.

8 favorite restaurants
1. Red Robin.
2. Thai Ruby.
3. Cracker Barrel.
4. Noodles & Co.
5. Cafe Rio.
6. Cracker Barrel.
7. LaVite (Pleasanton, CA)
8. Jullio's Barrio (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

8 TV shows I can't live without
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
8. ...

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

I ate at the cracker barrel once and it was..... rich :) But my mom got me some awesome bowls for my birthday from there! And I got apink John Deere Key chain which get's a lot of attention. From me.

I've been to Nauvoo (twice) and Hawaii and plan on going back to both. Both are amazing!

Oh and I say "does that make sense?" probably too much

Anonymous said...

LOL I died laughing at "Home is where the hearrrrrrrrrrrrrt is." LOL!!! I am just learning that song in Primary! That's exactly ho it sounds, too. So fun to read your tag! You can check that off your to do list now :)

I am excited to hear about Calgary!

Anonymous said...

*how.

I meant "how," not "ho."

:)

zookeeper08 said...

Section 3, Number 6:

NaNoWriMo here we come?

:-)