Monday, October 20, 2008

Listing.

So, apparently I wasn't as back on track with blogging as I thought I was. That and we left for Canada two days later so, I didn't really have time to blog. But! We're back now. I have to leave for class soon so I probably don't have time to blog about Calgary right now but I figure if I post my to do list for today, maybe I'll feel more accountable for getting these things done-- including blogging.

Monday
Pick up drycleaning.
Laundry. (Whites, colors, towels, sheets.)
Gym. (Tonight. I want to do 3+ miles. And Mitch is going too.)
Blog. (Calgary, tag from Kaitlin, and my education class post.)
Math. (Section 4.1.)
Set appointment with Kellie. (Tomorrow?)
Request an absentee ballot from CA. (Since I still haven't gotten mine.)
Contact both places I got my computer cords from and tell them I want my money back because their cords are breaking. (Already.)
Grocery store. (Roast beef, french dip stuff, bun things, Caesar salad stuff, corn.)
Deposits at Wells Fargo. (Hooray for finally getting checks back for things we overpaid!)
Phone number/website for Dad. (Shouldn't be hard.)
Start author report. (Less critical.)
Finish story. (At least the writing part.)
Call AAA. (And make sure they really did cancel everything.)
Make our charts. (Hooray for goals.)
Get the car washed. (Even if it rains this week, at least the inside will be clean and there won't be bugs on the windshield.)
Email/call Jackie. (And apologize for neglecting her.)
Continue to be proud of my Praxis score. (Easy enough.)

Wow. Really, posting all of this really does make me feel so accountable for getting it done. We'll see how much I can do!)

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

That's some to do list!

We went to Utah this weekend and my windshield probably looks something like mine.

Whitney R said...

and YOUR windshield probably looks something like MINE