Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lucky notes.

I thought I'd share some of the notes that got put in our Lucky jar last month. We finally read them all after a month of not knowing what the other person was writing.

Here are some of my favorites...

We don't have to convince Annie to eat. - Jessica
We're lucky that everything worked out w/ our crown molding (so far...) - Mitch
M cut the board too long and not too short. - Jessica
We're lucky that our car didn't break down in St. George. - Mitch
My husband writes these lucky papers. - Jessica
We're lucky that we have finally figured out where to go on vacation. - Mitch
No car repairs this week! - Jessica
We're lucky that we had a really good pot roast dinner tonight. - Mitch
I have free mobile to mobile minutes with TRACY! - Jessica
We're lucky because BYU won their b-ball game! - Mitch

Those obviously aren't all of them, but when you read all of them you can definitely tell which projects consumed our month. (I might have written down "new carpet" a few times. And of course we each wrote some cheesy ones about how lucky we are to have each other.)

The best ones though are the ones from family and friends that visited us this month and dropped their notes in our jar. {Sadly, I forgot to ask most of our visitors...} These ones were anonymous.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I'm lucky because my B.F.F. lives in Provo right down the street!!
Because I have everything I need to be happy!
Gold and silver are way, way up!
I love my job!
I have wonderful friends.
Because I have wonderful examples all around me of good women and men who live the gospel.


Fun, right?

No comments: