On April Fool's Day, I sent some family this picture:And told them that he was our new kitty, Andy. (Get it? Annie, Alley, and Andy.) I said we'd been thinking about getting a boy kitty for awhile now and we finally got one. Everyone believed it (except Tracy*). It was great. And then I pointed out that it took me until April 1st to convince Mitch. (Ohhhhhhh...) HA. Good one, right?
We are not getting another kitty. We do not need another kitty. Mitch and I wouldn't want one and Annie and Alley wouldn't want one. Still though, it was pretty funny. (Apparently my father-in-law told my mother-in-law, "What, are they just going to have kitties instead of kids?")
By the way, that's Jester from Petsmart. He is available (as of last week) for adoption if you want a nice boy kitty.
*We trick each other every year, so now neither of us believe anything the other one says all day long.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
3 comments:
Go back and get Andy. Every house needs an orange kitty and I can tell he loves you!
Man I thought you were going to say just kidding we didn't get a kitty but we do have a baby on the way!!!!
HA! No! Sorry, Kellie.
Post a Comment