This month we had a more relaxing, low key date in the date envelope. We've been so busy with life this month that it was actually really nice to just spend time together.
Anyway, the date was going to be a picnic in the park because I've been wanting to take Mitch to Nielsen's Grove Park in Orem. But, we didn't end up going there. Since the time I originally planned the date, I heard about the carillon concert they were having at BYU. Fun! We'd never been to one of those before. And, it was an outdoor, on the grass, bring your dinner concert. Which meant it fit with the date I'd already planned.
And so, we went. Unfortunately, we weren't very good at taking pictures. (We basically forgot until the sun has mostly gone down, we were about to leave, and so was everybody else.)
And I didn't realize last night how bad the lighting was. Oh well. We had fun. And it was a creative date.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment