Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day.

For the first time in SIX YEARS, I spent Mother's Day WITH my mom! She was here for my sister's graduation and came and played with me for a few days too.

We had lots of fun playing together. One of the things we did was make these Amy Butler bags. My mom and Em had planned on making them and they invited me to sew too.


This is my "take everything to keep me entertained at work" bag. It's so big that it holds all kinds of things and then some more things and has room left over. Part way though we were kind over sewing but we finished anyway!

Anyway. Thanks for playing, Mom! (And Emily and Sarah.)

1 comment:

A said...

Awww, cute picture! I actually saw someone at Target with the same bag design! It looks great. Maybe I ought to make one some time :)