I'm late blogging this but, I was really good about making sure we took pictures!
When Mitch came home from work, I let him open the April envelope...(Yes, I'm aware that Mitch often does things to humor me...)
For the date, we went bowling and made homemade pretzels!
First, the bowling...


The first game I won and then the second one I let Mitch win.
And yeah, while we were bowling (the first time together since we've been married!), I found out that Mitch was on a bowling league when he was little. (Rannndom.) I always think it's funny to find out things like that after two and a half years of marriage.
Then, the pretzels...
(Which actually happened the next day because it was too late/we were too tired after dinner...)
Ta da! They actually turned out really good and they were pretty easy to make.
Yep. A fun date was had by all.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
how cute and how fun!!! I think I need your pretzel recipe. I have been wanting pretzels lately ;)
Post a Comment