Thursday, May 27, 2010

I. Can't. Stop.

CLEANING!

Anytime I go out of town, I feel like I have to deep clean my house from top to bottom before I go. Is that normal? I mean, nobody likes to come home to a messy house, right?

When I talked to my mom the other day I asked if she does the same thing. She said she does the dishes and vacuums and stuff but definitely doesn't deep clean or anything. ...Hmm... So where did I get this obsession from???

Someone tell me it's not just me.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I do the same thing. I love to have a clean house to come home to!

Evan & Heather said...

I love cleaning so any chance I get to deep clean id do. Evan laughs because I do the same thing before we leave town. It is nice to come home to a clean house.

The Shark said...

My mom did the same thing when I was growing up. Congratulations on having something in common with the Shark's mother.

Also, I agree with whatever the Asian guy said.