Monday, April 19, 2010

March date.

For Valentine's Day, I made Mitch a year's worth of dates (like unto this). Mitch still doesn't know what 11 of the 12 dates are though so, I'll have to stick with sharing about one date at a time.

March's date was tickets to Comedy Sportz. We've been there a few times before and always love it so, I chose that as the first of our dates. Before we went, we made these at home...


(Yes, we want to buy a new, better barbecue. This was the one we had before we had a "backyard." Hence its being porch size.)

And, on the way to Comedy Sportz, we stopped and bought an appropriate amount (which is about the same amount as a plethora) of candy.

We forgot to get any pictures during the show but, here's one from Mitch's phone to prove that we were there and having a fun time.


Stay tuned for April's date.

No comments: