Thursday, April 8, 2010

Em and Jeff's Wedding!

A couple weeks ago (3 weeks? Has it really been three weeks already?), Emily and Jeff got married. Mitch took enough pictures that we basically have the whole day in slow motion (you know, like those animation flip books?) but, I'll just post some of the more important pictures.

Em and Jeff coming out of the temple...


Em with my dad and Jeff with my mom (in RED HEELS!)...


Em and Tracy...


All of us except one...


Tracy, Freddy, and Nathan...
(Nathan smiles about everything now!)


And other miscellaneous pictures...


And last but not least, the cake...


Which I made.

The End.

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

You made that cake?! wow, you're awesome :) Also, gorgeous pictures :)

Ashley R. said...

You are AMAZING.

Your siste is BEAUTIFUL.

I'm so happy for everyone! Yay!

Emily said...

:)

These are the first actual wedding pictures I've seen.

A said...

Emily looked gorgeous and your cake looked and tasted fantastic! You sure have talent :)