TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! (For the semester.) Freedom hasn't really sunk in yet.
Today was extra nice though because we had our last final and it started with an absolutely fabulous brunch at our professor's house. Best. Final. Ever. (We really did have a final after eating.)
These are the people that I've spent the last year and half (some two) with. Day after day after day.
Here are some from yesterday too.
We still have next semester but we'll be split into two groups-- interns and student teachers-- and combined with the interns and student teachers from the afternoon cohort. It won't be the same.
We've had some really good times together (I swear, we have no inhibitions around each other anymore) and some really stressful times together. As nice as it will be to graduate, I'm going to miss these guys!
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment