I'm a fraud.
I've been making long lists. {hangs head}
It wasn't my fault though! See, it all started with a general to do list. Anytime I had 10 things on my to do list but didn't want to forget something else I needed to do, I'd put it on my general list. That's fair! Then, last weekend I made a weekend list (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) on which I put forty things. Four days times ten things = 40 things! I think that's fair! (Mitch said it was cheating.) Then, today, I made a list of 10 things and then started another list further down the page (so that those things wouldn't be on my list).
I give up. Lent is stupid. Long to do lists are cool.
Is there an actual word for "one who is obsessed with listing?"
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
YES- O.C.D., my friend. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. :)love ya!
Post a Comment