Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Em's Shower!

I keep feeling like I have nothing to post and then today I realized-- I DO!

Emily's bridal shower was last weekend. Em is my older sister and she's getting MARRIED later this month.

Here are the invitations...

And some of the decorations...


I just threw that banner together the night before with some extra paper and ribbon I had. It's the groom's last name.

And awww... Engagement pictures...


Ignore the arm in this one. Em looks cute so, I'm posting it anyway.


Here's Em with her future mother-in-law and sister-in-law...


And some friends...


And the sisters...


(The sisters that live in Utah.)

We should have gotten pictures with Em and more people before they left. And I forgot to get a picture of the food. The food was fabulous (if I do say so myself). There were little chicken salad sandwiches, vegetables and dip, fruit and dip, CREAM PUFFS, this orange salad my mother-in-law makes, etc.

Shower? Done. Time to start focusing on the cake. (She's having me make her cake!)

1 comment:

HalnJess said...

Cute girls! I can definitely see the resemblance. I love bridal showers--the invitations are adorable.