Monday, March 22, 2010

We're still here...

Where do I even start? This is the first night in about three weeks that I've had time to breathe for even a second. (Technically, I still have a million things to do but it's somehow different tonight.) Last week my family was in town for Em's wedding (more to follow about that) plus I started this semester's student teaching and the week before Mitch was in Chicago for work plus before he left I had an HOA meeting, late night hair appointment, and lots (lots) of big school projects.

I don't have time to blog all of that tonight (the grocery store calls...) but, here's a picture of Mitch in Chicago. Every year they dye the river green for St. Patrick's Day and he happened to be there for it.

Neat.

More from the wedding, etc. to follow. (Some day, when I have more time.)

1 comment:

8787 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.