Thursday, June 18, 2009

"May" Crafting!

I was kind of a slacker in May (also very out of town) and so we just had our "May" craft night last week.

Check out my very first attempt at arranging flowers...





I'd been needing a new wreath for our front door.

Also, we had some of Mitch's old roommates over for dinner last Sunday (so fun!) and they had a great time joking about how they're going to start their own craft night-- with Starcraft and Kraft macaroni and cheese. It's the men's version of craft night.

3 comments:

HalnJess said...

I am SO impressed! Nice job! And I totally had to laugh at the idea of a men's craft night---and then I thought about Hal and he would actually love it. haha

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Haha that's awesome men's craft night! Kyle agrees but says that it should be called men's meat night where they bbq!

A said...

I need a new wreath for my front door. So excited for next craft night!!! My schedule next semester only puts me out of commission on Tuesday evenings - hooray!!