I've always wanted cute pictures of Mitch and I that aren't from our wedding and aren't taken by Mitch stretching his arm out as far as he can. A few weeks ago, my friend, Erin, mentioned that her sister, Lesley, was looking for a couple to "model" during a lighting demo for a photography class she was teaching. Mitch and I volunteered and Lesley let us come!
Here are some of our favorites from Lesley and Erin...




We had so much fun meeting Lesley and spending time with Erin! Thanks again, guys!
5 comments:
Oh! They're so cute!
I love them! She did such a good job:)
I need to get you the full images still. I'll probably just put them on a disk and mail them to you. Sometime... :)
I love the one when you are walking and Mitch has your hand lookingbac at you. Too cute!
Aww, these are SUPER cute! (:
Post a Comment