Wow. What a week.
I wish I had time to blog about everything but I'm still in the "I don't have time to slow down for anything" stage. Seriously, most days this last week I was home no more than a couple hours at night. This next week isn't looking any better. The good news is, I'm now officially allowed to work on homework at work (YAY!) when I'm not busy. So that's good. (I was hoping to get super ahead with my homework but so far it hasn't really happened.) Hopefully this week I'll get more done than I think. I'll try to blog more tomorrow (or sometime this week) about everything that has been going on.
And sorry I haven't blogged as much in general. We have to write like 73 blogs a week for school and frankly, it has killed the fun of blogging. You'll want to stick around though because well, lots has happened.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
We'll stay tuned! haha - good luck with everything. I can't imagine how crazy you feel right now!
Post a Comment