I have spring fever big time.
The weather has been gorgeous, strawberries have been on sale, and, when I left my house today, our sprinklers were on! (That means our HOA decided that it’s time for us to have pretty lawns again!) Plus, girls at school are starting to wear sandals and capris!
It’s spring!
And, with my classes ending today Spring Break has officially begun! Too bad I have to work and do lots (and lots) of homework/preparation for Field next week. Oh well. It’s still nice to have a change in my schedule. Besides, I do get Friday off! (And, Mitch and I have fun things planned for Saturday!)
I just feel good about things today.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago

2 comments:
I wore capris and sandals to school today.
Where are strawberries on sale?!!
My daffodils bloomed today! (Well, some of them...) It IS spring!
Post a Comment