We're going green.
(That is to say we're making at least some effort at conserving energy and saving the environment or whatever.)
We haven't finished changing
all of our bulbs because we didn't realize:
1. How many light bulbs we actually
have in our house.
2. That some of our light fixtures really need the smaller bulbs.
But we're on our way to crossing this one off our list. Go us!
(I kind of feel bad just tossing all of our old light bulbs... We have way more than made it in the picture. I mean, I know they're super cheap but it seems like we're creating trash by trying to conserve energy... That seems wrong. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not accustomed to loving the environment and I don't understand exactly how it's done.)
1 comment:
You should post them on Freecycle. Or Craigslist. And then you're helping people AND going green.
(NOTE: If you have volunteer hours on your list, you could count removing the bulbs, typing the ad, waiting for the person, and maybe even the time it took you to shop for the new bulbs. Plus, it may be a tax-deductible donation, depending on who they go to. Heh. I'm going to be an excellent lawyer.)
Post a Comment