Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow.

We were going to go over to our church building tonight to play basketball (Mitchell) and do our ward's bulletin board (me) but we just decided not to because of the weather. Mitch pointed out that it's going to get icy tonight and any trips we don't have to make we probably should reschedule. Fair enough.

This snow season I've been really weird about driving in the snow. Or rather, about not driving in the snow. I all but refuse to drive. So far I've only driven in the snow once all season. I've even convinced Mitch to drive me places that he doesn't also need to be a couple times. It's really weird. I don't know what my issue is. I spent what, four? winters here before I was married and I drove then. So why am I so against driving this winter? The only thing I can think of is that Mitch drove the most when it first started snowing and anytime he started sliding, he knew what to do. I like that if the car is going to slide, he's there to deal with it. Weird though. And I'm going to have to get over it soon. School starts again tomorrow and I doubt Mitch is going to want to drive me to my 7 am class if he doesn't have to.

You know, even though I'm not excited about having school so early in the morning, I am excited to be getting back to a "normal" schedule.

1 comment:

Analeis Paul said...

I'm the same way! I have driven in the snow all my life, but now that Cody is here...I make him do it!
P.S. So, I got a letter from Aubry today. She said she made some "famous" blue cookies to give to the elders in her area! Surprise surprise!