Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Poor Mitchell is sick. Seems somewhat fitting with the weather, I guess. And I was sick last week (and the week before). I'm proud of him though-- he got everything on his To Do list done! Plus, he got me new flowers.

Unfortunately, I haven't been as ambitious today. Maybe it's because I know I only have two days left until school starts on Wednesday. I was productive last night though. I even made bread! I tried a new recipe though (using my Bosch!) and the recipe made four loaves. There's no way we're going to eat four loaves so I was planning on sharing but... I hate driving in the snow. You can come get bread, if you want.

Also, our "croffice" (to steal Brooke's* term for her craft room + office) is calling me. Someone went in the other day and, while sorting through a bunch of boxes, made a huge mess. I'm not going to tell whether that someone was Mitch or me but I'm pretty sure getting that room back in order is supposed to be my job today. And really, I should get it done before school starts and I'm busy again.

This weather is just not motivating though...

*Speaking of Brooke-- Brooke was in our ward when we lived in California. She's super crafty and creative with design stuff. She's always posting new ideas (some of my favorites). She even made me an inspiration board for our house! Anyway, Brooke is giving away a blog design to someone lucky, if you're interested.

No comments: