Yeah so... about that...
Tuesday night I was in bed by 10:30 (the earliest I've been to bed in forever). I'd even taken a shower (so that I wouldn't have to do it in the morning)! We set the alarm for 5:30 (thus allowing 15 minutes of snooze time) and went to bed.
Wednesday morning I was up by 5:50. I did my make-up and my hair. I brushed my teeth. And then, at about 6:20, Mitch got up.
And even though I was most of the way ready to go to my early (early) class, Mitch talked me out of it. He nicely told me that it was very ambitious of me to take a 7:00 class but that by week two I'd be sick of getting up that early (I was already sick of it). And he said he'd rather I take the later class and do well at it than take the early class just to be done with school earlier. Good point.
So I didn't go.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
2 comments:
Lol I like that story. It made me laugh. : ) I like how you write too. It makes it fun.
Hahahahhahahaaha
Awesome. And probably really smart, at least if you're anything like me...
Post a Comment