Good thing I have Kellie to remind me to blog! (To be fair, "Blog something," has been on my To Do list...)
Let's see. I last blogged mid-June and I mentioned I was going to Denver for work. When I got back, I thought things would sort of start to slow down. (Think back. Up to this point in the summer, I'd already gone to Denver for a week, Jason moved in, Sarah moved out, graduation, my birthday, my parents here, and before that, our vacation.) Instead, the weekend I got back from Denver, my mom surprised me and told me that my other two little brothers, Tyler and Brandon, were coming up for a week to visit. They stayed at Em's house Monday through Thursday afternoon and then came and stayed at my house Thursday night through the next Tuesday. They were here for Canada Day and the 4th of July. While they were here, we:
- went to our ward's pancake breakfast
- watched fireworks
- went up to the planetarium
- went to the movies
- visited my grandma and grandpa
- etc., etc., etc.


I don't get to spend a lot of time with my brothers, so it was fun to have them here!
No comments:
Post a Comment