Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tracy!

Tracy's family stayed at my house while they were up here for the funeral and a wedding. I really like playing with Tracy. A lot. We had a lot of things to do while she was here and we got most of them done. While Tracy was here, she and I:

  • made strawberry jam
  • made "The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies of Your Life" (and ate them)
  • swam (my second and third time in the pool since we moved in!)
  • went to Texas Roadhouse (they introduced us to Texas Roadhouse in Idaho!)
  • drove to Layton to find a shrug she needed for a wedding (long story)
  • took Nathan to McDonald's to play on the musical toys (thanks for the idea, Kristal!)
  • got Tracy a Kong Kone from Macey's (for some reason I think it's hilarious to get people huge ice cream cones and pretend to be surprised when they're so big)
  • made cake pops
  • did some crafts
  • etc.
(I meant to take better pictures of our crafts, but then I remembered, "Oh, wait. I put them up in the attic already." Oops. So, all you get are pictures take at 2:30 am the day Tracy was leaving. And I meant to take more pictures in general, but we were too busy having fun.)

I really like Tracy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

:) Awww.. I really like you, too! Now blog some more! ;-)