Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation!

We're DONE.
(There were so many people taking pictures that we honestly had no idea which way we were supposed to be looking.)

Boy, this post has been a VERY long time coming! We actually finished in November-ish, but we had to wait to walk until last month. If only I'd known what I know now-- there's no way I would have taken so much time off in the beginning (to get residency) and in the middle (to move to San Francisco and then back to Utah). It worked out though. I loved my program and I met some of my best friends!

(All of the pictures I have of the actual graduation look like this:

Blurry, with me fixing my cap and not knowing to look at the camera.)

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Glad those things happened because I am sure glad we met and became friends! :)