I keep teasing Mitch's parents about how they're becoming winter regulars in St. George. They were going down for a few days this weekend, so Mitch and I decided to join them on Saturday and Sunday. It wasn't a long break, but it was nice to get away for a couple days. (We even left our computers at HOME!)
While we were there, we went to a bunch of the St. George Parade of Homes houses. I decided that I like the Parade of Homes (if you walk through each house quickly and if they're not Southwestern houses). There were some neat houses (especially the first one and the last one since those were the only non-Southwestern houses) and I think it'd be really fun to do the Utah County Parade of Homes later this year (probably fewer SW homes up here).
My mother-in-law and I also went shopping. My goal for the weekend was to find some leprechauns. (No, seriously. For my living room.) And I found some!They make my house feel so much more decorated for St. Patrick's Day! (Mitch said they look creepy, but they're LEPRECHAUNS! And don't they look like leprechauns? Yes.)
And other than that, we mostly just ate and talked and relaxed and then came home.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment