I made my Valentine's Day crafts and decorated my house for Valentine's Day so early this year that I was honestly tired of hearts and pink and red by February 12th or so. For that reason, I'm very excited for the transition to St. Patrick's Day. (I know, I'm early with that too and I'll probably be ready for Easter by March 15th or so!)
I honestly didn't have ANY St. Patrick's Day crafts or decorations, so I decided that this was the year to get/make some. I'll save the picture tour of all my decorations for later (closer to St. Patty's), but I did want to blog about the craft my craft group is making.
It's just this little board that I whipped up today (instead of finishing our taxes):
Sorry, the lighting in the picture isn't the best (either that or I've just been staring at my computer too long), but I'm pretty proud of this craft! I just love it!
Anyway, I'm making kits for my craft group, so if you're interested, let me know and I can add your order to those I'm already making. The full kit is $10.00 and includes the board (painted!), the ribbon, shamrocks, letters, buttons, etc. All you'll need to finish it is Mod Podge and a glue gun. I love kits because they're SUPER easy (and super cute)!
If you live out of state and want a kit, let me know and I can ship everything to you for the same price, plus shipping. (Except, I'll ship it for the real cost of shipping, not for some inflated price that discourages you from buying the kit because I hate that.) And if you'd rather buy everything but the board, I can do that too (cheaper shipping!) for $5.00 and tell you what size of board to buy and what color/brand of paint to use. (Speaking of which, this one is... um... 16" x 7" x 1", I think. If anyone really wants an exact size, I'll have to measure it.)
Anyway. If you want a kit (or five), just comment here with your name and email address. (Our comments get moderated, so don't worry about your personal information making it onto the blog.) And start getting excited for pictures of the rest of my decorations.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Jessica,
Thanks for you email... I love your board. The paper is SO much cuter... I should try doing Luck with paper and then the quote through it... anyway, It's adorable! thanks for showing me!
Aw I wish I lived there so I could do that craft! Thats super Cute!
Love how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by and linking.
Post a Comment