I have a couple specific things that I've been meaning to post about but, well, they're not done yet. So, the solution? Apparently, it's to not blog at all. Time to get back in the game, even though I can't blog about those things yet.
Other than those things, I've been busy with about three other things.
1. HOA things.
Our annual meeting was last week which meant that everyone on the Board has been scrambling to get ready. And get ready we did.
2. Finding Sarah a car and teaching her how to buy a car.
AND SHE FINALLY BOUGHT ONE TODAY!
3. Watching The Bachelor.
Go ahead. Judge me. I don't care. I wasn't watching this season (and I didn't watch last season) but, my school friends were all watching it and every Tuesday, I was left out of the discussions. So I caught up on it. Everybody's doing it.
I've also been doing all of the things on my January to do list. These are done:
1. Finish sewing project.
3. Send birthday cards to Grandma, Nana, and Dad.
4. Write an 11th letter.
5. Have a craft night.
8. Donate blood.
9. Buy 72-hour kits.
10. Go to the temple.
Not everything, obviously, but some of the other things got started but not finished. So. For February, I have a new list!
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
I invited a friend to the Jazz game tonight. She told me she'd go even though she was annoyed about missing The Bachelor. Of course I had to watch the last two episodes so we'd have something to talk about. What a painful show, but certainly a lot of conversation material!
Post a Comment