Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lest you thought I was exaggerating...


That's my finger held up to the light so that you can see which part is blister and which part is finger.

6 comments:

LibPhoto said...

Oh! That hurts just looking at it! I hope it gets better soon!

erin said...

Wow. Just, wow. Be careful!

Analeis Paul said...

Holy Cow! I hope you it gets better soon.

Jenni D said...

Ouch! Oh, that makes me cringe. I burned my finger with a hot glue gun once but it wasn't nearly as bad as your finger. My blister was maybe 1/3 the size of yours. I do not envy you. That hurts. Get better!

HalnJess said...

Ohhhh - That looks SO painful! Does it still hurt? ...typing, writing, even picking stuff up??

Hey, we're coming out next Thurs for the weekend to bless Evie. We'd love to catch up with you guys some time!

Sarah said...

Aww Jess! :( That looks AWFUL... I hope it gets better soon!