I guess I didn't realize exactly how long it has been since I last blogged. I've been so busy with a million end of the school year projects that everything has been put on hold until May 4th-ish. That's the Monday after school ends and after we get back from our little vacation. I seriously have a mental list going of all the things that are on hold until then.
Today I got out of my class early though so I pulled out a lawn chair and I'm sitting in the backyard enjoying a few minutes of sun while I watch the kitties play. They love being outside. And it's a nice little glimpse of summer for me too, even if I have to be to work in 30-ish minutes. This makes me want to have an outdoor party. I'll put that on my list too.
Really, what I should be doing is working on my TWS for school. You know, since it's a huge project that's still not done and due on Thursday. [sigh] But it's just so nice out here...
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
This past week, Paley's started grooming me at 3am. Thanks, cat.
I want to have an outdoor party. Maybe a barbecue.
Post a Comment