Sunday, March 4, 2012

You're probably wondering where we've been.

At least, I hope you're wondering where we've been.  I'd love to say we've been cruising in the Caribbean for the last three months, but we haven't.  We've just been here all along.  We'd definitely like to be cruising the Caribbean though!

I know that I have lots to blog about (I just looked through a bunch of pictures on my phone and yep, I have lot of catching up to do), but it's late.  One of my sisters and I are having a Productivity Week* this week (it ends in about an hour) and the LAST thing on my list (of 55 things!) is to blog.  This will be the first time either of us has completed 100% and stopping at 98% just doesn't seem to have the same appeal.

So.  Here I am.  Blogging.  (And crossing it off my list!)  And I'll make sure to add "Blog something substantial" to my next To Do list.

And in the meantime, here's Annie and Alley.


They honestly fell asleep like that all on their own.

*Productivity Week is basically a game that Tracy and I play.  It started out as Productivity Day and we would both write our To Do lists for the day and send them to each other.  We don't have a set number of things that we have to have on our lists, we just each list what we think we should/want to get done.  Then, at the end of the day, we would check in with each other and compare our results.  There's usually a lot of trash talking involved too.  Anyway, one day we decided (pretty sure it was my idea, not that it matters) that we should have a Productivity Week where we'd create our lists and have all week to work on them.  We tried it once and we were sold.  It's way better than Productivity Day.  And, now we've started keeping track of our completion rates in percentages.  It is a competition, obviously, so there has to be some way of measuring how much I've beat Tracy by.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, welcome back.

zookeeper08 said...

Too bad about the Carribean, but I'm glad you're back!

Jaclyn Altfillisch said...

What does the winner get!?!

Jessica said...

Glory. Honor. Bragging rights. :) You know, the important things.